|Annie's Cream of Tomato Soup|
FEATURED INGREDIENT: Amy's Organic Cream of Tomato Soup
This is a Quick and Easy Tasty meal that pleases the limited palates of all the boys in my household, including my husband. By using Annie's Organic Soup, and new and Simply Heniz ketchup you can create a more healthful version of familiar favorite.
1tsp Olive Oil
1/4 cup Chopped Onion (recommended but optional)
1lb Ground Beef (Ground Round)
1/4 cup Simply Heinz Ketchup
Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
1 cup Elbow Macaroni
1 can Annies Organic Cream of Tomato Soup
1 can of Water
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a 10 inch skillet and sautee onion until translucent (skip this step if not using onion)
2. Brown Ground Beef. Drain fat.
3. Add Soup, Water, Ketchup to Skillet. Stir and bring to a boil.
4. Add Macaroni. Stir
5. Reduce to simmer and cover skillet. Stir periodically so that macaroni doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan. Simmer for 15 minutes until pasta is tender
6. Stir in Parmesan Cheese until melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
|Home made Beefaroni|