Friday, March 18, 2011

To Russia with Love

For someone like me who least favorite thing is diving into data, I can't get enough of the stats on Blogger.  I spent a little time working in online marketing, back to 2004, before this giant wave of social media and growing digital landscape, so I have some idea of what the stats mean.  I am most intrigued by my audience.  Unfortunately, Blogger only shows my overall top 10 vs. a laundry list of countries.  Those appearing on my top 5 are U.S., Canada, U.K, Germany and RUSSIA.

I am convinced the Russian visitors are the probably the same person.  I've seen a correlation between this person's visits and the search terms. They may have happened upon Uncanny Goodness by accident, but it seems to me that they now type in my URL to find me again. 

Though I appreciate everyone's visits and comments, I wanted to send a special shout out to my Russian friend or friend(s) half way around the world, and let you know. I appreciate you stopping by. 

(Maybe I should turn on the translator feature?)

1 comment:

  1. Milda I added "Feedjit" to my page...kinda cool, you should check it out =) I too love seeing my visitors! I have a few from Morocco which I think is just crazy and cool!

    ReplyDelete